Help Me Damn It

Cominus

Super Mario Bros. 3 - World One

Super Mario Bros. 2 - Level One

Final Fantasy 6 - Title Screen

And I had some Garou songs but I got rid of them because I never listened to them.

Dude, seriously....listen to more VGM...I mean MP3s recorded from CDs. Not some MIDI stuff. Chipmusic is also a very good option, and takes less space.

And I had some Garou songs but I got rid of them because I never listened to them.

Dude, seriously....listen to more VGM...I mean MP3s recorded from CDs. Not some MIDI stuff. Chipmusic is also a very good option, and takes less space.

I used to have 700 megs of chip music. Sadly i lost it long ago.

I'm not really into VG music, though. But I will give it a try once I get my fast internet connection.

This guy wants me to burn him like a soft sort or alternative rock cd like hoobastank, stanid and some stuff like that, but i dont know toomany songs or artists, so can somebody help me out?

Oops, sorry about that Cominus. We completely forgot your question. :D

But I don't really like either of those bands or this new wave of alternative rock.

Here are some artists (song titles can be easily found with the help of Google):

Disturbed

Puddle of Mudd

Three Doors Down

and...that's all I can remember. I don't really listen to that kind of music but I hope that list will get you started.

This guy wants me to burn him like a soft sort or alternative rock cd like hoobastank, stanid and some stuff like that, but i dont know toomany songs or artists, so can somebody help me out?

Oops, sorry about that Cominus. We completely forgot your question. :D

But I don't really like either of those bands or this new wave of alternative rock.

Here are some artists (song titles can be easily found with the help of Google):

Disturbed

Puddle of Mudd

Three Doors Down

and...that's all I can remember. I don't really listen to that kind of music but I hope that list will get you started.

Well i already burned the CD, but thanks for remembering anyways.