What Happened To The 1emu Radio Show?

N3oGhost

Yea, it was I who was the one who got the plan goin. I am STILL reading up on it, making sure on what the HELL I am doin and tryin to read on how GameCop's server will relay the songs...etc.

Its a huge deal, but once I can make it easy for GameCop to put it on his server, then its all good.

You know I'm still around here :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, maybe i can get on running in a 15 minutes, but be prepared, i have to put it too 49kbps quality.

DJ Shiba is in the Hizzouse!!

rofl

No seriously, In about 2 months when i get my cable, i am going to set up a shoutcast server and play music all day, and you will hear my voice, and ill probably do all my accent impressions..woo

Wether or not you want to make it the official 1emu radio is up to gamecop, but if you dont, im going to set it up anyway.

But i would really like to help out 1emu in that way, ive always wanted to have as shoutcast server too

I could also do a Windows Media Player 9 Stream if you want that

Ill set up an FTP directly to my HDD so you can submit songs and they will instantly be added to the playlist.

Actually, this would be a good time to tell you guys.

#TsN, The Team Sportscasting Network <www.tsncentral.com> is having TsN|Stile vs Wizard (me) on this friday night at 10 pm est in 1v1 UT2k4 action. I'm going to be on as a guest ^^ And I might lose horribly or get owned slightly.

Don't worry. 1emuStation will be here soon.

I think I need to conference with you, K' Dash, once I get the kinks out.

The only problem I have is to make GameCop be the server. I need to know how EXACTLY I am going to relay to the server, if the server is Unix, then I need to make adjusments. I need to let GameCop know of the happenings, THEN we have to test it... It's a whole laundry list of things needed to be done.

I shall now, with the backing up of all these katz, try harder to achieve 1emuStation as quickly as possible.

Anon.

NOTE: Don't even try to run Shoutcast and be your own server. 64KB/s for 2 people? Its just not smart. Trust me, I have tried. :D