Samurai Spirits Zero Special (not Loketest)

Wizard

Samurai Shodown Zero PS2 Edition is still on hold by the SCEA. But Xbox will get Samurai Shodown Zero Special Edition. DAMNIT Were being left out again. Well my ps2 finally died, so I have a reason to get an xbox now :D

where did you read that xbox was getting it? :) i'm looking at the E3 SNK/P lineup and theres no SSV: special for xbox, just ps2 and arcade.

heres that list for anyone wanting to see what they'll show at E3: http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/04/29/news_6094857.html

the games that i know xbox is getting are:

Metal Slug 3

SNK Vs. Capcom

KOF 2002

while ps2 is getting:

Metal Slug4/5

KOF 2002/2003

KOF Maximum Impact

Samurai Shodown V: Special

just to note; sp2 already had mslug3 and svc in japan but weren't released in usa

Edited by Prican25

Samurai Shodown Zero PS2 Edition is still on hold by the SCEA. But Xbox will get Samurai Shodown Zero Special Edition. DAMNIT Were being left out again. Well my ps2 finally died, so I have a reason to get an xbox now :D

where did you read that xbox was getting it? :) i'm looking at the E3 SNK/P lineup and theres no SSV: special for xbox, just ps2 and arcade.

heres that list for anyone wanting to see what they'll show at E3: http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/04/29/news_6094857.html

the games that i know xbox is getting are:

Metal Slug 3

SNK Vs. Capcom

KOF 2002

while ps2 is getting:

Metal Slug4/5

KOF 2002/2003

KOF Maximum Impact

Samurai Shodown V: Special

Here and an email I got (same thing as what biz yahoo thing is)

PS2 versions of MS3 and SVCC are cancaled for an american release.

Uhh...my bad O.o

Edited by K`dash

i just looked at gamespot again it too has that same press release, great news for xbox users but that still doesn't mean it isn't coming for ps2 tho it would be lucky enough if it does in usa :D

i'll still grab the japan versions and play them on the modded ps2 :)

mslug3 for ps2 was the same but with loading.

svc for ps2 didn't have english nor an option for it which is the only downside but it was slightly improved in some gfx (fireball type effects are better) and loading wasn't so bad.

Edited by Prican25

Back to the Samurai Spirits Zero rom when its dumped is it gonna have the same problems as KOF2003 and need a special emu or mod?? i kinda hope not coz i got like 3 different emulators at the moment i just want one but not mame :lol:.

Back to the Samurai Spirits Zero rom when its dumped is it gonna have the same problems as KOF2003 and need a special emu or mod?? i kinda hope not coz i got like 3 different emulators at the moment i just want one but not mame :lol:.

Short answer: We don't know. Hopefully I'll work with the existing emulators and no special hacks are needed.