Hot Question 2

Well, don't forget that the US and Japanese series' went in different orders. I can't remember what numbers were what though. I'm sure k'dash could enlighten us though.

Yes, I know. The US releases of these old titles were a bit different, but here in Europe it's exactly like I posted earlier.

Besides, my info also comes directly from the european Playstation.Com site.

So axl, you lose. :P

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthology = V & VI/III(depending on where you live, same game)

Chronicles = IV/II(same deal) & Chrono Trigger

Origins = I & II(not IV, actual II)

Now all the Final Fantasy games except III have been released in English, which sucks, since it's one of the best ones. Thank god(or satan, or budha, or whoever) for emulation.

To add to LordKanti's post: Chronicles was never released in Europe.

And these releases have always been a little different between Europe and the US (i.e. FF Anthology).

Edited by Agozer

Well, don't forget that the US and Japanese series' went in different orders. I can't remember what numbers were what though. I'm sure k'dash could enlighten us though.

And I will lol

J = Japan / U = United States of Bush

FF 4 J = FF 2 U

FF 6 J = FF 3 U

Just to sum it up, FF 2 J was never released in english until Origins came out for the PS1. Like I said, TOO MUCH TIME. FF3j was released with the Anthology package in some areas of the world insted of FF6j. But due to extreme buggyness with the first 200,000 or so copies of the game, they had to remanufacture the game, thats when you'd expect they switched it. In short it was released for maybe a few weeks before they remanufactured the game and switched it. Technically, if you got a copy before the recall, you *should* have FF3J translated in english.

Ok, I got classes at 11 AM EST, yeah, time to kill.

Wait, about this Origin company that you guys are talking about, are they the Ultima Origin people?

I don't much about the FF backstory and game dilemmas except that FF3 is actually FF6.

Wait, about this Origin company that you guys are talking about, are they the Ultima Origin people?

what? What are you talking about?

Edited by Agozer

... in xenogeras, it gives the players 360 degree..of the whole environment. unlike final fantasy series you are restricted to the camera that is set for you.. in an rpg, the storyline matters the most than the graphics, battle system and blah blah blah.. anyways

XENOGEARS RULEEE!!!!!!!!!

Xenogears had an excellent battle system. But little char development...and that makes me sad...

But it also had on of the best (and longest) stories in an RPG to date. Only outdone by Disgaea. Which makes up for what it lacks in other areas.

Everything follows my rant...

LordKanti, it seems to me that you really like Diagaea....which makes me want to get the game as soon as possible. Damn it, why can't the days go by quicker?