Online Romance Anyone?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually get ICQ contacts from horny girls that start a convo by saying "can u plz help me with something?", followed by "add to contact list please or I can't send you the info". At this point, I ban their stupid asses.

I usually get ICQ contacts from horny girls that start a convo by saying "can u plz help me with something?", followed by "add to contact list please or I can't send you the info". At this point, I ban their stupid asses.

Hahaha.... For real? You never talk to them? You always ban them?

Man, I never met anyone I chatted with. The only people I ever chatted with was people that I met in person before we started chatting. It would usually be because I would go to Mexico twice a year and I needed a way to keep in contact with my friends. So when I chat, I know just exactly who I'm chatting with. As for looking for a girl, I would never do it from the internet. I go to college, I can find plenty of girls there.

Hahaha.... For real? You never talk to them? You always ban them?

I forgot to add that after that they put out a message "Look!!!: www.superxxxpage.com/andrea79"

Edited by Agozer

• 2 years later...