Photoshop Tips And Tricks

Inky

anyone have any good tips and tricks for photoshop? or have links to good sites with that kinda stuff?

I mainly wanna learn to get rid of stuff in photos and pull people out of photos and it still look good. you know like pull someone out of one photo and put em in another. stuff like that.

I would say Kazaa, but theres a program called The Gimp (NOT JUST FOR LINUX YOU FOOLS!) thats as powerful as Photoshop. I've changed to it because of a little more control.

I would say Kazaa, but theres a program called The Gimp (NOT JUST FOR LINUX YOU FOOLS!) thats as powerful as Photoshop. I've changed to it because of a little more control.

The Gimp? That doesn't sound like anything powerful to me...

The Gimp is very powerful for a free program that is like Photoshop. The Gimp is to Photoshop as 3d Studio Max is to Maya.

Dude, The Gimp (windows version) ran on a p1 449MHz cpu with 64 mb of ram.

*Signs Up for Gimp*

I heard of this program before, but I wasn't too sure about the resource needs. I felt if it could compete with Photoshop, it needed to hog RAM like a crackdealer does to... well... crack. :rolleyes:

Anon.

my computress

Anon.

Is that the feminine verb for computer?

:rolleyes: I can just picture antiwinner sitting in front of a computer with a tutu around the main box, and maybe pretty bows on the top left-and right of the screen! :P

my computress

Anon.

Is that the feminine verb for computer?

:rolleyes: I can just picture antiwinner sitting in front of a computer with a tutu around the main box, and maybe pretty bows on the top left-and right of the screen! :lol:

Damn straight!!! She keeps calling me... "Click Me Here," "You Turn Me On..." :P

Anon.

NOTE: I am only kidding. I just like saying "computress" because its my biatch!!! :lol: