Curse You E-capcom Japan!

Look.

E-Capcom, which is like, Capcom's offical store in Japan states that if you order SF3:3s online(as in, on the internet_, you get 2 mooks (Game art books), and a 600 piece puzzle of Chun-Li! WHY MUST (order thru online one) JAPAN GET SUCH GREAT STUFF :unsure:

I hope it hits ebay, cuz I'll shell out anything for it.

Fixed:P

Edited by K`dash

just to let you know, your link doesn't work. I think you forgot to put the addy in.

yeah Japan always gets the good pre-order deals. well you could just pre-order it from there. and pay the hell high shipping.

Japanese character set is needed if you feel like you know, reading it.

Look.

E-Capcom, which is like, Capcom's offical store in Japan states that if you order SF3:3s online(as in, on the internet_, you get 2 mooks (Game art books), and a 600 piece puzzle of Chun-Li! WHY MUST (order thru online one) JAPAN GET SUCH GREAT STUFF :rolleyes:

Uhhh... Does it specifically say that you must be a Japanese citizen? Why don't you just order the thing? Credit Cards automatically convert any currency into your native currency. You've got nothing to lose.

Anon.

Look.

E-Capcom, which is like, Capcom's offical store in Japan states that if you order SF3:3s online(as in, on the internet_, you get 2 mooks (Game art books), and a 600 piece puzzle of Chun-Li! WHY MUST (order thru online one) JAPAN GET SUCH GREAT STUFF :rolleyes:

Uhhh... Does it specifically say that you must be a Japanese citizen? Why don't you just order the thing? Credit Cards automatically convert any currency into your native currency. You've got nothing to lose.

Anon.

No, the product is exclusivly for Japan since they don't ship overseas,

Look.

E-Capcom, which is like, Capcom's offical store in Japan states that if you order SF3:3s online(as in, on the internet_, you get 2 mooks (Game art books), and a 600 piece puzzle of Chun-Li! WHY MUST (order thru online one) JAPAN GET SUCH GREAT STUFF :P

Anon.

*Sets up P.O. Box is Tokyo*

Huh? I wasn't listening... :rolleyes:

Anon.

Japanese character set is needed if you feel like you know, reading it.

Yeah...btw, why is it that some pages still show boxes even that I have the japanese character set installed? Is it because some pages use too simplified kanjis?

Look.

E-Capcom, which is like, Capcom's offical store in Japan states that if you order SF3:3s online(as in, on the internet_, you get 2 mooks (Game art books), and a 600 piece puzzle of Chun-Li! WHY MUST (order thru online one) JAPAN GET SUCH GREAT STUFF :lol:

Anon.

well I'm sure you could get around it. try some importers. I bet if you checked with lik-sang or play-asia. there are other import places that special order but I can't think of any right now.