Sig Issues...

Which sig do you all like better?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

in my Hot question 6 thread, people got pissed because of my wanting to use both my personal banner thingies (which are for my Art Crew "RaveRiot")...I like them both ('cause its all my own original artwork...and I wanted to show them off) so I can't decide which one I wanna get rid of (to benefit the complacent)...so since I'm notthe one with the problem...I'm gonna let you all decide which one should go...and which one should stay...the one with the least votes...will be the one I remove...

Hmm...the bottom one has nipples in it so I choose that one.

yeah, nice work tho....but as far as rules are concerened, it must go.

Rules! Bah! Rules are meant to be broken! :D

yeah, nice work tho....but as far as rules are concerened, it must go.

Rules! Bah! Rules are meant to be broken! :D

:):):lol: I have said this time and time again. Gryph you are to much. :lol::lol::lol:

Ahh damn, I didn't realize you made a thread about this. Your signature was already too big so I removed the top image. I thought the top one was better from what I saw, I just removed the most recent.

I suggest you post the signature image I removed here in this thread so you can choose at least one of them since your signature was just too big.

Sorry for any inconveniences we have caused.

Great, I just noticed that. I wonder if you guys have ever glanced at the rules? :D:)

Great, I just noticed that. I wonder if you guys have ever glanced at the rules? :D:)

yeah, but I didn't notice that either - if we both didn't notice it, doesn't it stand to reason that it's not going to damage any childrens' delicate psyches (or whatever excuse people give for making portraying nakedness 18+)?