E3 Day 2 (13/05) Short But Meaningful Thread

Ok, all day since 11:00 AM EST. I've been reading, breathing, showering, eating E3.

Watching videos, reading information, looking for boothbabe pics and video game pics.

I've watched Gamepy/IGN Livewire on my friend's IGN account watching interviews of people, and this is my quote of the day.

"By the end of the day after hardwork at the office, I want to make people suffer" - Peter Molyneux  on "Fable"
He owns for what he said on the media. Will Wright (Creator of The Sims and Simcity games) is a lazy bastard :blink: and he did something I would of done. Compare the human brain to a processor. Pretty funny stuff. Well lots of things were showed on the floor. People are still line at this moment trying to get in the KOTOR2 booth to see the trailer. WHICH IS VERY BAD ASS! I got a tons of boothbabe pics, but I can't show them to you or else Ed is going to kill me.

Now now, I've seen all the clips at IGN, Gamespy AND Gamespot (I recently subscribed to it and very happy). And my god, there is so much I want to show you all but can't because I don't wanna break the ToS.

But I can tell you this. Because I am underground like person. Tomorrow, starting at 11:00 AM EST with pre-show and at 12:30 PM EST I will stream the Insider version of the Livewire cast on Shoutcast :P And I shall debut a few things, such as the Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children trailer in Full Sound. After that, just for you guys to feel the intestity it was at the Nintendo Conference, I'll stream the audio of that also. The inital reaction to the DS was amazing. If i'm luck enough to get help. I'll even get a video stream up so you can watch the Insider Livewire.