Ever Bought Anything Off Of Tv?

Alpha

I once bought a jacket off of TV and it was a pile of crap. The cheapest material and it ripped in one day. So any of you guys had any experiences buying stuff "AS SEEN ON TV"? If so, any bad experiences? :P

Uh, I got a bunch of knives off the TV. They're still good. I can still cut my desk into pieces/

When I was a kid, I was totally hooked on wanting to buy stuff from seen on TV (infomercials I believe.)

But then I got older and smarter and realized tht I had been brainwashed.

Uh, I got a bunch of knives off the TV. They're still good. I can still cut my desk into pieces/

I've always wanted one of those knives. I'd carry around a pinapple with me everywhere I go and randomly throw it in the air and slice it. And perhaps cut my boots since that is always such a necessity...

I'd carry around a pinapple with me everywhere I go and randomly throw it in the air and slice it. And perhaps cut my boots since that is always such a necessity...

Samurai style. :P A friend of mine once got one of those Contour pillows, which supposedly support the neck and whatnot. He says it has worked wonders....

We always laugh at those fitness devices, because they are so over-the-top and the people in the commercial go on and on about how good this product is.

I'd carry around a pinapple with me everywhere I go and randomly throw it in the air and slice it. And perhaps cut my boots since that is always such a necessity...

Samurai style. :P A friend of mine once got one of those Contour pillows, which supposedly support the neck and whatnot. He says it has worked wonders....

We always laugh at those fitness devices, because they are so over-the-top and the people in the commercial go on and on about how good this product is.

The models are always hot on those infomercials though...