Should I Dream Again Or Not?

Madi

can someone tell me why i should buy a dreamcast (again) lol , im a little bit unsure :P

lol dunno if this should be moved to the dc section.......

give me 10 yes's and i will buy it!

Soul Calibur

Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Resident Evil - Code Veronica

Shenmue

Shenmue II

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Capcom vs. SNK 2

Project Justice

Guilty Gear X

Sonic Adventure 1 and 2

And the system is extremely cheap. I got mine with 2 controllers, 2 VMUs, and 6 games for $26 on eBay. And ofcourse you don't have to buy any games. :P

Edited by GryphonKlaw

And the system is extremely cheap. I got mine with 2 controllers, 2 VMUs, and 6 games for $26 on eBay. And ofcourse you don't have to buy any games. :P

wow good deal 1 yes 9 left to go ;)

You'll be able to play backups if you get the correct model. You won't regret bying a DC.

Edited by Agozer

You'll be able to play backups if you get the correct model. You won't regret bying a DC.

so if it get the wrong model it wont work with back ups? ummm *starts to regret*

so if it get the wrong model it wont work with back ups? ummm *starts to regret*

'Tis is what I heard from Mr. G anyways....He'll corraborate or correct me if the need arises.

Well most dream casts are the "right" model becuase the "wrong" models were produced around the late late 2000, around the time the DC began to die, so chances are you might get a good one. Just check at the bottom and check if it was made before november 2000.

absolutely yes, very cheap console, gr8 games and very cheap ones, got mine

i don´t like sport games but being able to play tennis 2k2 is more than enough reason to buy a dc

'Tis is what I heard from Mr. G anyways....He'll corraborate or correct me if the need arises.

Well that's what Shiba told me. Just make sure you don't get a refurbished DC since he told me that those are the ones with the upgraded firmware that doesn't let it read CD-Rs.