Nintendo, Sony Fight Against Counterfeit Goods

Alpha

well, it is not an excuse, but yes, random guy is true, i have here it many times before, everyone that owns a non origianl copy does it because they can´t afford to pay for them and if they wouldn´t buy it neither would they buy the original one. Talking about that much money is a very complex thing. 10% of the world population holds 90 % of the richness and the other 90 % if the people have the 10 %, the difference is huge. then you got a guy that makes a stupid but pop song or sth which becomes the furor for the next weeks and the guy wins more money than he can spend on his whole life. on the other hand there is a baby born form a poor family that can´t earn enough money to feed him, so he dies. So tell me is it fair?

Damn alexis, you didnt have to go gangster rowdy on them fo's! Thats the thing with "latin" america and some of the rest of the world, when you're poor you're poor. Like like in the U.S. you can be like a broke mofo and own like 3 ps2s or have like really nice things like watches and jewlery and no xbox or whatever, but when you get to the rest of the world like in mexico you got these rich azz flocks with these nice designer house like that mofo k'dash or be a broke azz mofo. There's no inbetween, You're either rich or you're poor, but in america you got money while you're in debt, wierd aint it?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, it is not an excuse, but yes, random guy is true, i have here it many times before, everyone that owns a non origianl copy does it because they can´t afford to pay for them and if they wouldn´t buy it neither would they buy the original one. Talking about that much money is a very complex thing. 10% of the world population holds 90 % of the richness and the other 90 % if the people have the 10 %, the difference is huge. then you got a guy that makes a stupid but pop song or sth which becomes the furor for the next weeks and the guy wins more money than he can spend on his whole life. on the other hand there is a baby born form a poor family that can´t earn enough money to feed him, so he dies. So tell me is it fair?

Damn alexis, you didnt have to go gangster rowdy on them fo's! Thats the thing with "latin" america and some of the rest of the world, when you're poor you're poor. Like like in the U.S. you can be like a broke mofo and own like 3 ps2s or have like really nice things like watches and jewlery and no xbox or whatever, but when you get to the rest of the world like in mexico you got these rich azz flocks with these nice designer house like that mofo k'dash or be a broke azz mofo. There's no inbetween, You're either rich or you're poor, but in america you got money while you're in debt, wierd aint it?

I didn't understand any of that rant.

I didn't understand any of that rant.

All I got was my name, the rest is all, "WTF?"

well it is not much like that dude, here universities are free and so are hospitals, for example so even if you are poor you can manage your way and end up being an accountant, engineer or whatever, of course it costs a lot, and electronic stuff costs a lot but many other things don´t and even a poor person had their own land and do not live on a trailer like in USA, btw America is the whole continent so i am american too, but i don´t wanna start a catfight here :lol:

Oh NVM! I wouldn't expect you rich flocks to understand! All you guys know is your ethics. If you couldn't understand then thats fine and maybe it doesnt apply to and you should just be happy where you're at and with what you've got.

Im not talking about having a good job, stay on topic! We're talking about bootlegs and stuff right? Cuz thats what im talking about, I dont know anything about babies dieing or anything like that, im talking about the non essential things, like a Ps2 and games!!! Not a free college or stupid k'dash! I mean't when you're poor in other countries you're poor period(no food/medical/non-essentials) but when you're poor in the U.S. you dont have money to toss around but yet you still sort of have (food/medical/non-essential things like a ps2). Im just stating that the "stlye of living" level differes from each country.

Alexis: People ask "why do people bootlegg/buy them" and you reply "cuz they dont have the money" which I suppose is...well I bootlegg too, shiz, so whatever that makes me is me, but what does that have to do with babies dieing? Are you saying people make bootleggs to make money so that they can feed their children? Most of my stuff is jumbled up but if you're able to decode it there's a message, what is is, I dont know im still trying to figure it out.

Edited by Cominus

Oh NVM! I wouldn't expect you rich flocks to understand! All you guys know is your ethics. If you couldn't understand then thats fine and maybe it doesnt apply to  and you should just be happy where you're at and with what you've got.

Im not talking about having a good job, stay on topic! We're talking about bootlegs and stuff right? Cuz thats what im talking about, I dont know anything about babies dieing or anything like that, im talking about the non essential things, like a Ps2 and games!!! Not a free college or stupid k'dash! I mean't when you're poor in other countries you're poor period(no food/medical/non-essentials) but when you're poor in the U.S. you dont have money to toss around but yet you still sort of have (food/medical/non-essential things like a ps2). Im just stating that the "stlye of living" level differes from each country.

Alexis: People ask "why do people bootlegg/buy them" and you reply "cuz they dont have the money" which I suppose is...well I bootlegg too, shiz, so whatever that makes me is me, but what does that have to do with babies dieing? Are you saying people make bootleggs to make money so that they can feed their children? Most of my stuff is jumbled up but if you're able to decode it there's a message, what is is, I dont know im still trying to figure it out.

Man if you actually knew me, you'd find out that I always beg for cash.

i am not talking about f*cking videogames i am just saying that talking about money is not as simple as some people may think.

It is about people talking about millions as if cookies while thousands die due to hunger.

About videogames they don´t lose money because people either they can´t afford it or don´t want to wont buy original games cuz they are expensive as simple as that.