Three Caught Recording 'tomorrow'

- sticks and stones may break my bones - :lol:

you probably live in the states don't you?

Hehe yeah. Ticket price for us is still $7.50. But matinees have gone up from $4.00 to $5.00.

I mean, atleast wait for the DVD rip. No need for these camcorder people.

well here in SoCaL, mats are 7.50, and ordinary prices are 10.00 :(

even tho i dont download movies, ( i did at first bc i never seen anythin like it hehe ), i limit my movie goin experiences to movies that are really really WORTH watchin...i mean, i dont care if anyone calls me cheap, 10.00 for a movie is ridiculous....

and to those three who got caught, serves them right..if u got caught for doin that, u deseve it. if ur gonna do that, do it right :D thats why u have friends that work in theaters. :)

yeah wait for DVD rips, or rip it yourself, ripping them yourself isnt that hard, and you can garuntee yourself they will be high quality, oh i love my library for renting out DVDs for free :lol:

I hade camcorder movies because their usually crappy, and you get all the audience noise in the background

to be very honest. i don't even have any movie rips on my pc or in my posession.

( collecting movies doesn't interest me )I won't say that i support the idea of piracy and i won't shun it either. here where i live we have the problem of overcharged products under the excuse of "import costs" hurmph - biggest B.S under the sun - all of that makes you consider the alternatives -if you know what i mean.