I Am At Work

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at work now and I just got a new project...WATER SAMPLES!! w00t!! My dreams are now fulfilled, I have been given the great opporunity to work with water samples. No more soil for a month! Double w00t!

I'm at work now and I just got a new project...WATER SAMPLES!! w00t!! My dreams are now fulfilled, I have been given the great opporunity to work with water samples. No more soil for a month! Double w00t!

You still need a sexy female lab tech to "accidently drop" the samples on her, how conincidential, white shirt.

I would lose my mind if I had to anylaze and poke soil/water/whatever just in the name of science. What does all that teach you anyway? How to be a good redneck farmer?

I would lose my mind if I had to anylaze and poke soil/water/whatever just in the name of science. What does all that teach you anyway? How to be a good redneck farmer?

It doesn't teach ME anything, but it helps the local farmers and advances the field of environmental microbiology. I don't even want to be an environmental microbiologist...

It doesn't teach ME anything, but it helps the local farmers and advances the field of environmental microbiology. I don't even want to be an environmental microbiologist...

So basically what your saying is: "This work really doesn't benefit me or make my life more exciting; it's just a form of community service."?

So basically what your saying is: "This work really doesn't benefit me or make my life more exciting; it's just a form of community service."?

No. It's so I get paid, write on my med school app that I did research for my entire time as an undergrad, and also so I can get a wonderful recommendation letter from my professor. I'm doing this for purely selfish reasons.