Wrong place for the question...

But you can use any of those mediums to download the game images which are usually in.cdi or.nrg format.

A lot of the torrents for the DC games on Suprnova don't work so use Shareaza to find working torrent links. And good DC++ hubs are these.

CD images (MDF, nrg, cdi etc) or cd-r backups work with Chankast.

Man, we need people to post in the right fourms these days, I'm getting tired of stuff like this.

Man, we need people to post in the right fourms these days, I'm getting tired of stuff like this.

That's why there are mods on this board. ;) But yeah, people should look for a proper forum before posting.

Meh, I've gotten to used to them and I'm not a mod/admin so I don't really get riled up about it. I just prefer to mock them for their mistake. And it's only a simple few clicks to move it to the right place. ;)

you guys need to chill..some people are new at this..and so give them time..damn. you dont need to get so bi*chy about it..  ;)

Hahah...No worries, don't take us too seriously. When things end up in the wrong place, someone will fix it.