Finally, Time Has Come :)

Mag

I'll be getting by diploma and all that sh!t w/out a doubt, but I don't feel like going through the ceremony

You dont like others to see yer accomplishment in the near future ? Hey man, no offence, I mean its an opportunity of the 4 years you been through, having to celebrate this among yer love ones and friends is very special comparing to recieve yer diploma in mail.

having to celebrate this among yer love ones and friends is very special comparing to recieve yer diploma in mail.

no, you don't get it, see, I never really wanna be around them, that's why, nor do I want any of the excitement

..it's just..not my thing

I'll be getting by diploma and all that sh!t w/out a doubt, but I don't feel like going through the ceremony

I felt the same way when I graduated. I just don't want to be at the center of attention, even if it's only for a little while.

Anyways, congatulations Magnis.

I felt the same way when I graduated. I just don't want to be at the center of attention, even if it's only for a little while.

Anyways, congatulations Magnis.

Fortunately, I didn't have to go through any ceremony to get my diploma :D

Can't you just skip the ceremony?

Good job Magnis!

I don't know how's the american university system, but here highschool's really a walk in the park compared to university. Be prepared for hardcore brain-mashing ;)

Oh, and the only thing I miss from highschool time is my mother's good food :(

What will you be studying at college?

My graduation was very bland because no one wanted to be there. Everyone had to drive up from their hometown (1 to 5 hours away) and they made us stay in the dorms for an extra night instead of a hotel where our parents stayed.

You dont like others to see yer accomplishment in the near future ? Hey man, no offence, I mean its an opportunity of the 4 years you been through, having to celebrate this among yer love ones and friends is very special comparing to recieve yer diploma in mail.

Wtf for? 4 years of BS to just sit and wait wahtching some azzhole gets his deplomia? Flock that, you can send me my shitkae mushroom through the mail while I sit at home playing SFIII. You must love school? I like school cuz there's nothing better to do at home, but thats as far as that goes. Just be happy you're out fo!