News Around The Snk.

Wizard

KING OF FIGHTERS 10TH ANNIVERSARY SITE

-

Right now, it is in japanese. It will show case all the characters from `94 to `03.

So far only the Hero Team (Kyo, Benimaru and Daimon) is up. The english version should be up soon. Each bio will show each character's portairt from each year.

Atomiswave-Net for Neowave Online.

-

AW-Net's internet ranking system for Neowave is up and running. Players can check high scores and earn AW points to earn different colors for each character. AW-Net allows players to check high scores, change character colors and character initals to their liking.

Although the current abilties of AW-Net is unknown right now, rumors may be put to the rest when character upgrading and adding is announced or dismissed. Something every KOF fan wants for this game.

KOF Neowave testing expanding to Mexico

-

SNKPlaymore annouced that Neowave will be testing in Mexico on June 16 and 17 in Mexico City, Mexico, at the Exime Show @ World Trade Center from 13:00 to 20:05. This event will be for Arcade Operators & Distributers only.

Beta testing in Japan has ended yesterday(June 13). Now they will expand to other regions.

News clipping of the event.

KOF: MI Storyline Update

-

Sorry, but this is for the japanese site. All current characters has their stories up and ready for reading (in japanese of course).

If you know how to read japanese, or planning to use the funky online translator known as Altavista. Then do so.

Story Index

Source: All news is from KOF Cyperfanatics.

- Samurai Spirits Zero Special site replaces original.

Samurai Spirits Zero Special Edition Site. replaces original site, obviously :P

Edited by K`dash

All the characters from '94 to 2003? That like awesome and stuff. :P

Mr. G what did you mean by "super badass dreammatch with all the characters"?

By super badass dreammatch with all the characters I meant a KOF game that has each and every character from 1994 to 2003.

Yup, I love to see all 69 KOF characters in 1 game. That would certainly kick ass.

Anyways. I would really like to know the full potential with AW-Net. Since rumors about it is that it can add characters :P

By super badass dreammatch with all the characters I meant a KOF game that has each and every character from 1994 to 2003.

The meg count would be huge, but it would be cool....I'm just thinking rehash galore, that's all.

The meg count would be huge, but it would be cool....I'm just thinking rehash galore, that's all.

But it would be a worthy rehash unlike Neowave.

And this character addition thing sounds really kind of far fetched... that would be tough to implement, don't you think?

But it would be a worthy rehash unlike Neowave.

And this character addition thing sounds really kind of far fetched... that would be tough to implement, don't you think?

Perhaps....they should just desing every single character from the beginning while taking only little guidance from the original designs and moves.

I'm thinking that, characters that never passed 97 should be redrawn...badly (in the good way if it should ever happen).

Not bad... but they should have celebrated it by released a super badass dreammatch with ALL characters. Ofcourse that's just dreaming but it would have been cool.

I also thought about that idea alot, something like mortal kombat trilogy :P. Maybe they could have different versions of all the characters (like in 98 when you hold down the 1P button when selecting some characters - something like Kyo version1 94-98 and version2 99-2004 etc.) for once they could do it. i mean once in ten years - make a real special edition kof with all the characters and the backgrounds :mrgreen:

Not bad... but they should have celebrated it by released a super badass dreammatch with ALL characters. Ofcourse that's just dreaming but it would have been cool.

I 100% agree. But something like that will never happen.