Paul Johnson Finaly Executed.

emsley

Hi prican. :(

It may have been better to just remove the links to the pictures, then asked people not to link to pictures of the be heading.

This forum conatins a lot of people, and some of them are young, but its nothing you cant find with google.com.

I am all for a forum that is peacefull and de-sensortised.

But some things should be disscussed.

It appears a lot of the mods and admins on this board can close threads that i start and i am quite frankly getting annoyed by it.

This is not just your prican it is others too.

There are to many admins and to many mods.

This is current affairs and the topic discription states that we can discuss anything here, if it is not so then some things need to be changed.

Emsley. :lol:

Hi prican. :(

It may have been better to just remove the links to the pictures, then asked people not to link to pictures of the be heading.

This forum conatins a lot of people, and some of them are young, but its nothing you cant find with google.com.

I am all for a forum that is peacefull and de-sensortised.

But some things should be disscussed.

It appears a lot of the mods and admins on this board can close threads that i start and i am quite frankly getting annoyed by it.

This is not just your prican it is others too.

There are to many admins and to many mods.

This is current affairs and the topic discription states that we can discuss anything here, if it is not so then some things need to be changed.

Emsley. ;)

I agree :lol:

with all due respect, i didn't  mind you making the topic but it is in bad taste to talk about a thing and now with someone posting a link to pics i just thought its best to leave it closed.

Ok that's a good point.

No worries m8.

Emsley.