Guilty Gear Isuka's New Character Pics

Wizard

Sleeping for 3 hours gets to you.

quoted from pign.net

If you remember this news post, you know that a new character is being added for the Playstation 2 version of Guilty Gear Isuka. As said before, A.B.A fights with a big key. It should have been said she fights with a HUGE key, as just saying big is a major understatment. Her name might be a reference to the rock group ABBA and she also bares a slight resemblence to Haruko from the anime FLCL. More anime and rock references from Guilty Gear's creator Daisuke Ishiwatari? You betcha.

From the shots, we can see the head of the key changes when you use it to attack or for a super. It seems that A.B.A can put down her huge key and fight unarmed (as seen in the first shot) as well.

Also, it seems Robo-Ky is a playable character as well.

Check out the pics below.

Pics can be viewed here.

I sware she looks like Haruko a bit just by looking at the pics. LordKanti should be happy :/ I still think the games sucks from the word from the East. 2 More characters are to be announced for the console version of Guilty Gear Isuka.

Daisuke! What the hell did you do to Guilty Gear?!

That grirl fights with a key?! Isuka is not worth my attention, since X2 is adequate enough and isn't as hectic. Robo-Ky was a playable character in X2 as well, although hidden at first.

Edited by Agozer

Yeah, Robo-Ky was in XX as well, but in that game he was pretty much a rip-off of Ky. You should see Robo-Ky from #Reload, he's a separate character with his own personality in that game. And from the looks of it, it'd seem the Robo-Ky in Isuka is the same one from #Reload.

Anyway, A.B.A. seems like a interesting new character (that key is fu*king huge -- bring in that geek from Kingdom Hearts and you're all set! lol) but too bad she had to make her debut in a crappy piece of crap like Isuka.

so i dont really keep up with sammy and guilty gear as much as i should...so, the latest installment is Isuka, which i dont really care for....but whats the latest one thats out right now? x2?

Yeah, I guess. Unless #Reload has been released in the US already.

Edited by Agozer