Ninja Gaiden 1.1!

Madi

Well since it's free providing you have an X-Box Live account I can't really biatch about having to buy a lame update.

I never played it, probably won't, but still will say that it will SUCK!!! :lol:

It's fine that it's free, but I've never been too keen with these console game updates...Somehow I get the feel that the quality of games will lower and then the developers start fixing the mistakes and bugs with these updates.

Edited by Agozer

It's fine that it's free, but I've never been too keen with these console game updates...Somehow I get the feel that the quality of games will lower and then the developers start fixing the mistakes and bugs with thse updates.

Let's hope the microsoft "release as fast as possible and let the final users do the beta-testing" mentality won't spread too much.

Somehow I get the feel that the quality of games will lower and then the developers start fixing the mistakes and bugs with these updates.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. You can't really compare console games to PC games. PC games have patches because there are literally thousands upon thousands of different configurations people can be running in their PCs.... different motherboards, video cards, types of RAM, amount of RAM, processor types, processor speeds, sound cards, direct X versions, operating systems, hard drives, etc... Consoles have very little variation and all the developers know every configuration they might run into when developing a game.

Which Shinobi? Joe, the other guy, the dude that was in Shinobi PS2, or the chick in Nightshade.

Which Shinobi? Joe, the other guy, the dude that was in Shinobi PS2, or the chick in Nightshade.

The one in Shinobi PS2 I think <_<

Shinobi as in the Genesis Series and PS2 <_<

The one in Shinobi PS2 I think <_<

Shinobi as in the Genesis Series and PS2 <_<

Same series, different main characters <_<