Getting A Tattoo

Ok tomorrow I am getting a tattoo on my right shoulder. I have decided to get a Chinese tiger but I have no pics of one. Anyone have links to pics of cool Chinese white tigers or even regular tigers for that matter. Please help because I only have till tomorrow to find the pic (the dude needs the pic so he can copy it onto my arm). Thanks in advance. :P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Tattoo's, your going to have that thing on you for the rest of your life.

Soon you'll get tired of it and you'll be regretting why you did it. :P

dude fatal, the dude should have some oriantal flash. if not then find someone who specializes in oriental. find a tattoo artist who loves oriental art and you will be much happier.

@gamecop: I have over 40 tattoos some for more then 11 years! and I have never regretted one of them :P

dude fatal, the dude should have some oriantal flash. if not then find someone who specializes in oriental. find a tattoo artist who loves oriental art and you will be much happier.

@gamecop: I have over 40 tattoos some for more then 11 years! and I have never regretted one of them :lol:

:P Dude where have you been? Have not seen you in a while. Everytime i try to im you in aim you sign off :lol:. Anyways Diso please aim me again with the recent links because i forgot to add you to my buddy list. I want to post the tattoo i am getting. Oh yea and gargeink is that you in your avatar?