I hate asking such a lame uber-n00b question....

King of Fighters 2004 Hero is useless, IMO though. Just in case you didn't know, there is no KOF2003 Hero. KOF2004 Hero is just a hack of KOF2003 and I don't know what it does because I don't use, gamehacks. (Most likely a title screen hack + the ability to play as bosses if not anything else)

hate to break it to you but KOF2004 Hero isnt just a bedroom hack. its a bootleg hack of KOF2003 that is kept being sold in the black market. ive seen arcade cabs of those myself (i dont think theyre just emu cabs). ive also seen svcplus cabs.

and nope, i dont like these hacks myself.

Edited by Xeon

King of Fighters 2004 Hero is useless, IMO though. Just in case you didn't know, there is no KOF2003 Hero. KOF2004 Hero is just a hack of KOF2003 and I don't know what it does because I don't use, gamehacks. (Most likely a title screen hack + the ability to play as bosses if not anything else)

hate to break it to you but KOF2004 Hero isnt just a bedroom hack. its a bootleg hack of KOF2003 that is kept being sold in the black market. ive seen arcade cabs of those myself (i dont think theyre just emu cabs). ive also seen svcplus cabs.

I am aware of this, I just got the names wrong and I'm blind enough not to fix it.

No biggie.

I am aware of this, I just got the names wrong and I'm blind enough not to fix it.

No biggie.

At times, we are just that damn lazy.

heh heh, they have that at my local arcade