should i buy white label press release gd-rom

i just wanted to know is it worth buy a game that are white label that were released to the press for review pupose for like 9 bucks(they are full games)for example jet set radio,space channel 5,sega gt.the only prob is that they are pal versions.so what do i need to make them run on my american dreamcast.i doubt a import boot disk thing works on pal right.

72_1_b.JPG

Edited by double99

I think the Utopia Boot Disc lets you play imports. And then there is another one called DC-IE (Import Enabler). I have both but never had the chance to use them so I don't know if they work.

I wouldn't get them for playing reasons because they might be different then the final game since these are "press-only" discs (examples; SH1 press-only disc changed the way to get to the final boss, PE's Crystler Building in EXmode Only, RE1's press way was changed so you'd have to move the desk in the final version).

that makes a whole lot better then iam gonna bid on (press release)jet set radio then cause someone already bidded on (press release)space channel 5.but the problem goes back to the region.i wouldnt mind if it was ntsc japan but its uk pal.so i just wanna know if dc-x or even utopia disk will boot them on my american dc.(or what will)

Edited by double99