I am very bored

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a very smart person and we need more smart people like you over here at 1emulation.com.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...CRAMP...SHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

LMFAOROFLLOLWTFBBQKTHXBYE

You are a very smart person and we need more smart people like you over here at 1emulation.com.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...CRAMP...SHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

LOL. Ok. Whatever. :P

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

LOL. Ok. Whatever. :lol:

I think he noticed my sarcasm Aarni. :D

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

LOL. Ok. Whatever. :lol:

I think he noticed my sarcasm Aarni. :D

Yes I know, Ryan.

Ok I found a pic of Jennyx3. enjoy  :flame:  :lol:

130_3031.jpg

Wow she's hot.

The chick in pink you can see through the space between its forearm and shoulder. Walkin' around with some uber fat dude. Probobly forced to go there, and bored as hell.

sharp eyes, kanti. I'm awed that you could even notice the chick with all the burning and horrible, horrible, pain you were going through at that moment... :flame:

meh. This is Fatal's Cosplay thread hidden in disguise from Gamecop!

Thank you for finally saying what I thinking but could say out loud because I might have been wrong.