halo or ut 2004?

i played couple of games online with the ut2004 demo.but after playing its not that great. i dont know how much difference there is between the fullver and the demo but from playing the demo, i prefer halo..

few questions,... what is supernode/node?.. why do i need to destroy that??.. is there any type of game in ut2004 where ppl just run around and kill?..

also for the vehicles.. how do i mount onto the guns??.. some vehicles let me shoot but other vehicles wouldn't let me.. B)

All you played was Onslaught? Hmm.

Well a supernode is something you have to capture to connect the dots all the way to the enemy's power generator. While you do that you have to make sure your enemy doesn't do the same to you so you have to destroy the powernodes that they build.

UT2K4 comes with many other different gamemodes. There's Deathmatch (where people run around and kill), Team Deathmatch (where teams of people run around and kill), Capture the Flag (where teams capture each others flag and kill), Assault (where people must do certain objectives to win the map and kill people), Double Domination (where teams must capture and hold 2 points and score a certain amount to win and kill people), Bombing Run (kind of like Rugby with guns), Last Man Standing (like Deathmatch but you start out with a certain number of lives and last man standing wins), Mutant (dumb mode, I won't even explain it), and Invasion (where you and bunch of people fight of an invasion of bots.) And then there is Onslaught which you played which is about controlling nodes to connect the dots between your base and the enemy's and then destroying their power generator.

hehe thanks for the info gryph.

yea i had no idea what i was doing while playing ut2004..

after i get ut2004..someone play with me? yea?

Yeah I will for sure but didn't you say halo looked better after playing the demo of ut2k4?

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is 3 years old... please do not resurrect long dead threads.

Unless someone has a good reason to keep this thread going, thread closed.