read this for ur own saftey

Ryuken

taratata, you stole my sig!!!!!!! :P

Actually I took it from some other site and didn't notice it was also your sig until a few days ago. I thought it didn't matter but I'll just change it.

EDIT: changed :lol:

nah, I'm just joking really :lol:

i will change the sig anyway :lol:

Too late! I already love my new avatar :lol:

A good one too :lol:

Let's drink to our health! :lol:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear makes people do very irrational things -- and it makes them very dangerous. So while it's apparent in most robberies that their main concern is getting your valuables and making it outta there (not intentionally trying to hurt you and derive pleasure from it), they are afraid, so they are dangerous.

Same goes for those who fear to be attacked, they can be very dangerous. That is exactly why people should not fear being attacked too much, and by all means should not carry a gun.

Other reasons would be to preserve their nerves from unnecessary distress, and to prevent another weapon from being stolen and ending up in the street.

Okay, now you're just arguing for the sake of argument. Earlier I pointed out why people need to be prepared and arm themselves with my supported reasons, but you come back with a simple "same goes for those who fear to be attacked, they can be very dangerous." Who's trying to rob who here? Let's keep that in perspective first before we start defending the robbers here.

So if someone threatened you with a weapon, demanding you hand over your cash and your expensive watch. What are you gonna do?

If you find yourself in such a situation, I really doubt you'd be worried about "prevent[ing] another weapon from being stolen and ending up in the street."

No, you'd be desparately trying to think up ways to get yourself out of that situation with your skin intact -- and hopefully with none of your valuables robbed as well. So please don't BS with this show of "oh-but-carrying-weapons-will-be-only-adding-to-the-violence-in-the-world" because if your possesions and your LIFE is ever under threat by some punk, we all know that any such idealistic notions go flying out the window.

Fear makes people do very irrational things -- and it makes them very dangerous. So while it's apparent in most robberies that their main concern is getting your valuables and making it outta there (not intentionally trying to hurt you and derive pleasure from it), they are afraid, so they are dangerous.

Same goes for those who fear to be attacked, they can be very dangerous. That is exactly why people should not fear being attacked too much, and by all means should not carry a gun.

Other reasons would be to preserve their nerves from unnecessary distress, and to prevent another weapon from being stolen and ending up in the street.

Okay, now you're just arguing for the sake of argument. Earlier I pointed out why people need to be prepared and arm themselves with my supported reasons, but you come back with a simple "same goes for those who fear to be attacked, they can be very dangerous." Who's trying to rob who here? Let's keep that in perspective first before we start defending the robbers here.

So if someone threatened you with a weapon, demanding you hand over your cash and your expensive watch. What are you gonna do?

If you find yourself in such a situation, I really doubt you'd be worried about "prevent[ing] another weapon from being stolen and ending up in the street."

No, you'd be desparately trying to think up ways to get yourself out of that situation with your skin intact -- and hopefully with none of your valuables robbed as well. So please don't BS with this show of "oh-but-carrying-weapons-will-be-only-adding-to-the-violence-in-the-world" because if your possesions and your LIFE is ever under threat by some punk, we all know that any such idealistic notions go flying out the window.

It's not violence...it's counter-violence. I don't carry weapons around with me...but only because I never have anywhere to carry them to. I generally don't leave my house.

But...a group of drunks came up and bashed my friend's car window in, while we were in it! All we had was a bat...none of us were really skilled...or strong...and they outnumbered us 20:4...so we used our one advantage (a car) and drove the hell away. The driver got a crapload of shards in his body though. I was lucky I was in the back.