What would you do if you meet a member from 1emu?

Diso

that's alot of bs you guys posted! I mean, c'mon, you can't be that shity! anyway I'd probably buy the guy a beer or something!! Talk about stuff...

I would like to meet you then :)

Just for the beer :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's alot of bs you guys posted! I mean, c'mon, you can't be that shity! anyway I'd probably buy the guy a beer or something!! Talk about stuff...

I would like to meet you then :)

Just for the beer :D

Axl pays the bill...can I come too?

Wow, one big happy antisocial family! I'm not surprised at the responses really. In fact, I'd probably do the same; play dumb and walk away or something.

But if I happen to meet axl, it's probably gonna be different since he's now offered free beer. Yeah, axl seems somewhat cool now. :lol:

Edited by Captain FuKu

Hey, I have a giant wine celler, and I own 2 Hotels and live in a vila with a pool!! I think I can handle 30 beers for my 1emu buds!!

I don't believe you. But I gotta admit, your lie is too sweet for me to not want to believe. :lol:

How old are you to already own 2 hotels? You live somewhere in europe?

I live in Romania, in a summer vacation resort, those are my future properties, cuz I'm 16 now! But they are real I can ashure you...

But now I have to clean the pool @**&%*^$&$#!!!

EDIT: You'd think with all this money I could get a better internet connection...

Edited by axl

Since all of you are ignoring each other, If I see any of ya walking down the street adn then you enter a cyber cafe and look at 1emu for even a second.

I'm goign to sit right next to you. Open 1emu. And Suspend you for 1day just for that....lmao :lol:

Since all of you are ignoring each other, If I see any of ya walking down the street adn then you enter a cyber cafe and look at 1emu for even a second.

I'm goign to sit right next to you. Open 1emu. And Suspend you for 1day just for that....lmao :)

Now this is scary <_<

But since our chance of meeting is almost nil (unless you suddenly think

of vacationing at a country labelled by US as "terrorist country")

I could breathe a sigh of relief :lol:

I'd rather go the Philipines then go to the U.S. at least there I can warez, on the cornor of the street. Like a hooker sells her self in taiwan.