One simple question.....

L.S.D

If you use different emulators or different versions of an emulator, the game is more likely to desynch, which means both of you will be in two different places in the game but you won't play with each other anymore

If you use different emulators or different versions of an emulator, the game is more likely to desynch, which means both of you will be in two different places in the game but you won't play with each other anymore

Ok, i understand now.

So, does the roms that can be run on Nebula, can be used on Kawaks?

It seems that most people here use Kawaks for online fighting, and I would like to join :lol:

EDIT: I just can't let K'Dash's Nakoruru won over everyone <_<

Edited by L.S.D

Ok, i understand now.

So, does the roms that can be run on Nebula, can be used on Kawaks?

It seems that most people here use Kawaks for online fighting, and I would like to join :lol:

EDIT: I just can't let K'Dash's Nakoruru won over everyone :blink:

I never died to Nakoruru yet. So you can't say I have yet.

I beat K'dash with galford, but it was just training for his ss4 match so it didn't count :ph34r:

I prolly want to rent a t3 server or something like that. Or wait till I'm in college :lol: