Madie's slappy awards!

Madi

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am about to post links to all the best threads ever! (most of witch are by me of course)

1. Should I do this?

2. Cosplay

3. VF, best fighter ever! Gryph and cockbite are morons <_<

4. Not again hehehehe......

5. Work sucks

6. Can't forget about this one

7. Funny car

8. Classic stuff

9. Plastic love

10. Gay lovers

That’s all I could find. If anyone knows of better ones or ones that should have been added please post them here. Anyways enjoy, happy reading.

WHOA. half of those threads i havent even seen! lol ok let the pple vote between you and weird! ;)

I am about to post links to all the best threads ever! (most of witch are by me of course)

1. Should I do this?

2. Cosplay

3. VF, best fighter ever! Gryph and cockbite are morons :lol:

4. Not again hehehehe......

5. Work sucks

6. Can't forget about this one

7. Funny car

8. Classic stuff

9. Plastic love

10. Gay lovers

That’s all I could find. If anyone knows of better ones or ones that should have been added please post them here. Anyways enjoy, happy reading.

<_< Oh yeah, my friend lent me v4f the first one and im gonna bootlegg it cuz it's a cd and not dvd (dvds are expensive ;) ) so im gonna check your stupid game out again.

Ohhhh... I didn't get any awards :P Is this because I didn't add you into my horror story?

yes that is exactly why............j/k

i seriously couldnt come up with an catagories , the next year will be better :lol:

• 9 months later...

Well considering it's almost time for this thread to come to life since it's almost july, again, wow, can't believe im about to finish my first year on 1emu <_<. Well, this time, can there be a voting process madi? Like, starting now, lol