Virutal Fighter Cyber Generation gets owned!

Wizard

Virtua Fighter Cyber Generation is the failure of the year : 2,191 (13.4%) on PS2, and 974 (14.6% ) on GC. Call it the Shenmue curse.

The rumor has it the game wasn't supposed to come in Europe month ago when the boss of Sega Europe saw it and said something like "...naaah."

Ehehehehehehehe. I wonder if ST5 will do better. It's far from assured.

And I was just thinking many dôjin games sold more than this and costed 1% of the cost, then suddenly I saw the line above Cyber Generations :

PS2 THE お姉チャンバラ 5,356 (45.7%)

......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Best concept ever.

Source: Quiter News (Japanese) MMcafe.com (Iggy)

Virtua Fighter Cyber Generation is the failure of the year : 2,191 (13.4%) on PS2, and 974 (14.6% ) on GC. Call it the Shenmue curse.

The rumor has it the game wasn't supposed to come in Europe month ago when the boss of Sega Europe saw it and said something like "...naaah."

Ehehehehehehehe. I wonder if ST5 will do better. It's far from assured.

And I was just thinking many dôjin games sold more than this and costed 1% of the cost, then suddenly I saw the line above Cyber Generations :

PS2 THE お姉チャンバラ 5,356 (45.7%)

......AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Best concept ever.

Source: Quiter News (Japanese) MMcafe.com (Iggy)

Oh well I tried to be optimistc about this. It was kind of a love hate type thing. Love cause it had the VF name hate cause it looked so stupid. But we will see once it comes out over here. (if it does.)