Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum News

ForceX

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The roster is shaping up to be interesting. It looks like there's at least 7 open slots on the roster (according to that video), and since we know they're drawing from many sources, this could get really cool. I'm looking forward to it.

Did anyone else's brain have trouble registering SNK/NeoGeo, Sega, and Sammy all at once? My instincts are rejecting the notion as some kind of blasphemy.

Did anyone else's brain have trouble registering SNK/NeoGeo, Sega, and Sammy all at once?  My instincts are rejecting the notion as some kind of blasphemy.

After the merger completion this coming October, Sammy is moving all it's arcade divisions to Sega.

now this is more like it..im very much lookin forward to play this and CFJ(E). looks like a solid number of characters, who knows, maybe more hidden characters in there. to see those two guys from world heros is kinda refreshing. though i jus despise world heros, on the brighter side, those two characters were sorta kool. (even though they are so ryu and ken-ish).

Did anyone else's brain have trouble registering SNK/NeoGeo, Sega, and Sammy all at once?  My instincts are rejecting the notion as some kind of blasphemy.

After the merger completion this coming October, Sammy is moving all it's arcade divisions to Sega.

Yes yes, I know.. Heck, I've got a buddy that works at Sammy and is constantly burbbling on such matters.. That doesn't make it any less mind-boggling to see these three names together after so many years. :shootem:

SNK is still a seperate company.

Sammy & Sega are merging.

Sega is going to own everything Sammy makes for the arcades.

Sega > Everyone.