Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned

Fatal Rose

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think 2 versions of the game is enough

Well if you are a hardcore fan of the series like meand many other people you would be happy about this game.

Fatal that sucks. Has their been any word on a Pal release???

No word of a pal release either. But I spoke to the web master of virtuafighter.com and he said he has yet to heare anything but he also said not to take that review serious. So there is still hope in my eyes.

VF evo sucked ass sega should make it better and call it VF5 cuz 2 version of Vf4 is enough and if u call it da 5th oen that i think more peolpe would buy it thinking that it's a lot better

8 versions of Street Fighter is enough. VF is just getting started. No need to biatch at it......................yet.

VF evo sucked ass sega should make it better and call it VF5 cuz 2 version of Vf4 is enough and if u call it da 5th oen that i think more peolpe would buy it thinking that it's a lot better

First you post pics of yourself cosplaying, now you say this, there is only one explanation....

fag5.jpg

Edited by Fatal Rose

Hahaha! How dare you cover up Erik Estrada's face! :) But isn't that picture basically him calling himself a fag?

Erik Estrada looks so manly. True story.

No, I'm not gay or anything.

Edited by Agozer