Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned

Fatal Rose

You really need to work with your Photoshopping skills... I mean MSPaint skills.

Nah it's the crap look of my pics that make them what they are.

Well at least, your obsession with fags and your interest in gay-looking pictures is funny. Especially considering your nickname... :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really need to work with your Photoshopping skills... I mean MSPaint skills.

Well at least, your obsession with fags and your interest in gay-looking pictures is funny. Especially considering your nickname... :)

Look i just found a pic of taratata

tiger1.jpg

Edited by Fatal Rose

tiger.jpg

Fix your IMG tag, Fatal.

Well at least, your obsession with fags and your interest in gay-looking pictures is funny. Especially considering your nickname... :rolleyes:

tiger1.jpg

:lol:

Are you really that insecure Fatal? :P

Well at least, your obsession with fags and your interest in gay-looking pictures is funny. Especially considering your nickname... :rolleyes:

tiger1.jpg

:lol:

Are you really that insecure Fatal? :P

Insecurity has nothing to do with anything right now. I just posted a pic I found of you in your secret profile and decided to post itr here. Hope you like it my friend.