Crazy Fatal

Wizard

I accidently double posted a thread. So I just renamed one of them. "Crazy Fatal" was the first thing that came to mind.

Quit DDoS`ing me.

Trying to fix your mistake?

Anyway have you picked up on any Japanese school girls lately?

Sleep with anyone's best friend's sister yet?

Hey everyone I found the hidden text within Ian's profile.

•  Marital Status: Married to an accepting and Supportive lady, Happily married I might add. (She and I were shopping in Nashville, TN together in the picture on the left.)

•  Height: Five foot eleven Inches

•  Weight: 175 lbs.

•  Hometown: Canada

•  How I started doing this:  I was around 4-5 years old. I always remembered I liked wearing women's clothing and it just felt so fun and natural. I always felt girls and ladies clothing was much more fun than guys clothing for sure. I also felt I  identified with enjoying being feminine.

•  Fetish or Lifestyle? : Well, To be honest, I think being Transgendered is a lot more of a lifestyle for me. No matter if I appear as female or male, I am basically the same. So it isn't like a play a role or anything. I am just being me. I have noticed with many folks that with time the arousal aspect becomes less and less as you mature. I guess, for me, It is more of a lifestyle. So, Maybe I am maturing some. LOL!

Pretty sick if you ask me.

I guess that explains this=

ianxiaoyu2.jpg