History of September 11

Wizard

History here!

Looking back, the supposed birth of Christ, the end of the American Revolution, the first modern era Europen war, the coup d'eta in Chile all the way up to the Twin Towers fall. The mysterious number 11 makes it's mark even way before the 9/11/01 attack.

what's the point of this? it's interestering and all, but it only serves to diminish the impact of the very real events that went on on Sept. 11, 2001. 3000 people died and that is what we will - and should- remember the day for. God willing nothing like it will ever happen again.

what's the point of this? it's interestering and all, but it only serves to diminish the impact of the very real events that went on on Sept. 11, 2001.  3000 people died and that is what we will - and should- remember the day for.  God willing nothing like it will ever happen again.

The history behind the number 11 thru our the 2,004 years after the birth of Christ. That's the reason behind this post. Sorry if you didn't get it at first or at all.

Maybe you didn't read about the Chile Coup D'eta that was backed by the American C.I.A. Hundreds of chiliean people killed when the coup happened. Or the Munich Olympic Games massacare, maybe you've heard of that one? This is point out events that happened on 9/11. Their is more meaning behind this post then it seems. You're just seeing it.

i understand the history, but i just think a discussion like this cheapifies the memory of the people who died at the WTC, Pentagon, in Munich... but maybe i take this too seriously. History was one of my favoriet subjects in high school, but i always looked at it analytically rather than superstitiously or theoretically. I"m not criticizing you k'dash, and i do understand your point.

Also, anyone notice how Bush keeps evoking the memory of 9/11 to boost his campaign? it's disgusting, like he's campaigning on top of a pile of dead bodies.:D

Vote Kerry.

Ppft. You could take any day in a year and find a whole lot of catastrophic events on that day throughout history. It doesn't mean anything.

psssssssssh.

PSSSSSSSSH I SAY.

Ppft. You could take any day in a year and find a whole lot of catastrophic events on that day throughout history. It doesn't mean anything.

psssssssssh.

PSSSSSSSSH I SAY.

Yeah, you say a lot of things. :D

9/11 = suxxors

But oh well, shut up about it.

Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the first head of state for Pakistan

dies in Karachi. He is called "The Great Leader" and "Father

of the Nation". Born on Christmas Day, 1876, he is

schooled in London and later returns to build the nation

of Pakistan. Jinnah, a Muslim, was a strong advocate for

Muslim - Hindu unity.

Heh, that would be nice.