advice please, radeon vendor question

alexis

i wasa about to buy a radeon 9600 pro by gigabyte but it seems it is backorder so the guy offered me a celestica radeon, the price was really good, but i never knew a word about this brand, are these cards good, how about TV out? i would really like a card with a nice tv out quality.

i know i know it is just that the brand isn`t much convincing to me, the wait should be about two weeks i have spend almost two motnhs without a computer and starting ot have the abstinence syndrome heehhehe, btw i finally bought an athlon 64 and then regret about it, a sempron 3100 should have been more than enough, oh well

another question i have seen osmep saphire 9800 pro cartd :blink: which is more economical than the standard one it seems it uses 128 bit memory, it is not a 9800 se is 9800 pro with 128 bit memory, i gues it should perform better than the 9600 xt i have been browsing aty sapphire`s site i think it is just 9800 without the pro

Edited by alexis

another question i have seen osmep saphire 9800 pro cartd :blink: which is more economical than the standard one it seems it uses 128 bit memory, it is not a 9800 se is 9800 pro with 128 bit memory, i gues it should perform better than the 9600 xt i have been browsing aty sapphire`s site i think it is just 9800 without the pro

It does perform better than a 96000XT, even with 128MB memory.

ok thnx what i was talking about wasn`t mb but bits 128 bits bu i guess meant that

Ah I see now. I didn't pay attention to the text enough...

If so happens that I am wrong, GryphonKlaw will surely correct me.

Edited by Agozer