sim card question

Jjangthekid

hey all.. i sorta asked this question long time ago..but didn't want to find that thread so i just made another one..

i have two phones right now from samsung..and a tmobile carrier.. the older phone is disconnected right now but i want to use that phone so if i switched the sim card from my current phone to the old phone..would that work?..and would the same rate apply to the one as i have right now to the older one??..

dont know if that made sense but yea..quick replies would be great..thanks!~

It should work. My Mom switched phones and she just moved the SIM card and she uses T Mobile. But she upgraded, not downgraded.

Is that phone sanctioned by T-Mobile? I don't know if that matter but nothing bad will happen if you try it out. And no, your rates shouldn't change.

yea i have one old phone.its from samsung..its not the "flip" kind but just a "whole" phone. and i have the well sorta new sgh e715..and i what i want to do is..take out the sim card from the new phone and put it in the old phone..and i got both of them unlocked. and so the rates should be the same right?..

i think you answered yes..