Customer Service with a Twist

Alpha

LONDON (Reuters) - Customers of British cable firm NTL were subjected to a barrage of profanity after a malicious hacker or disgruntled employee changed the company's telephone service message, the Sun said in its Monday edition.

The newspaper reported that customers who called to report a fault with their service were told:

"You are through to NTL customer services. We don't give a (expletive) about you. We are never here. We just (expletive) you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of your complaints. Just (expletive) off and leave us alone."

NTL was unavailable for comment late on Sunday but the Sun said the message had now been changed and an NTL spokesman had apologized for the matter.

I guess he was on the hold for a long time. :P:punk:

LONDON (Reuters) - Customers of British cable firm NTL were subjected to a barrage of profanity after a malicious hacker or disgruntled employee changed the company's telephone service message, the Sun said in its Monday edition.

The newspaper reported that customers who called to report a fault with their service were told:

"You are through to NTL customer services. We don't give a (expletive) about you. We are never here. We just (expletive) you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of your complaints. Just (expletive) off and leave us alone."

NTL was unavailable for comment late on Sunday but the Sun said the message had now been changed and an NTL spokesman had apologized for the matter.

I guess he was on the hold for a long time. :(:D

:( Classic.

By the way the title's called "costumer service" - he he, I can just imagine this guy working in a costume shop bitching at all his customers.

I guess he was on the hold for a long time. :(:D

:( Classic.

By the way the title's called "costumer service" - he he, I can just imagine this guy working in a costume shop bitching at all his customers.

:lol:, that's a good imagination :D