So Theres some news!

Wizard

IGN Reviewed Mortal Kombat: Deception (Funky title imo) and gave it a good score. It can be read here. If you think about it, Stage fatalities are just a really flashy ring out =D. I'm certainly getting this game, because of it's replayablity! psst, read the better gamespot review here

Tales of Eternia is the next game in the "Tales of...' saga taking it online! Testing begins in early 2005 in Japan, Korea and Taiwan

It seems the recent news about the PSP getting 3 packages is currently unconfirmed. But it seems someone needed to add fire to the PSP vs DS Price wars (debates of it's authenticty are going on about the "scan" along with the orignal source).

I mentioned about Metroid shipping with DS right? Cuz I don't recall, but a few titles are being speculated coming out on dS-day. Mario 64 X4 and Mario Power Tennis are speculated. In my honest opinon, Nintendo needs better marketing to make this system appel more to the "Other" crowed.

Analysts predict that the PSP might get delayed until 11/2005. Wait...since when were analysts correct?...

Release date thingy:

MK: Deception - Should be out now

THUG2 - Same

Capcom Fighting Jam - 10/08 (3 days until it's out in JP) / 11/12 USA PS2+Xbox(Under "Capcom Fighting Evolution") / 12/2 Japan PS2+Xbox

Neowave American release - TBA (Special note, if you see this cab, please kick it for me.)

SNK Neo Geo Battle Colliseum - 12/TBA

Tekken 5 beta test vids are awesome.

Edited by K`dash