BSTwo - Why It's BS if your replacing your PS2

Wizard

In my honest opinon, saving 1 or 2 millimeters as Sony's way of screwing the PS2 owns who plan to get this.

They look pretty much alike, but those 1-2 millimeters is pretty stupid since the orignal PS2 controllers still fit.

another pic

• 3 weeks later...

i thought i'd bring the rumor to a close to tell you that old memory cards do fit in the new ps2 so theres no need to worry execpt that i'm still wondering which games supposely don't work on the new ps2 (other then the hdd one)

Edited by Prican25

Unless they changed the article or something, the original article linked by the OP clearly says that the current memory cards work just fine. It says you need buy a new multi-tap, not memory card.

The redesign has resulted in memory card ports that are closer to the joypad ports than before. While you'll be able to jam your current DualShocks and memory cards into the new model, you'll have to buy a new Multitap.

id get it for my car, its sleak and sexy, very nice no mention i dont need to buy new controllers or anything...and as for the HDD i think they should just merely use the external ones that they have for the old PS2 (the ones that dont have the expansion bay)