SmartJoy FRAG (Keyboard and Mouse Adapter)

SmartJoy® FRAG™ is a unique adapter that allows you to connect standard PS/2 compatible mice and keyboards to your PlayStation®2 or Xbox® console. You will be able to enjoy First-Person Shooters (FPS), or any other game where targeting is important, the way they are meant to be played.

Both versions, for PlayStation®2 and Xbox®, are fully programmable and come with pre-installed key configurations for the best games available on PlayStation®2 and Xbox®. Advanced features such as Deadzone adjustments and mouse control inversion guarantee best gaming experience with your favorite titles

smartjoy-frag-ps2.jpg

:D This would be kick ass for halo 2!!! :afro:

Nice Dude, Now I Can Proove To My Friends That A Mouse And KeyBoard Is Better Than A GamePad, And Cream Them At The Same Tyme!

Edited by 666Ghost

No XBox game has any idea of what a mouse is. The only thing this adapter can do is map mouse movement into virtual joystick movement that is sent to the game. So, any ideas people have of doing quick 180's with the mouse on an XBox is just wishful thinking. You will still be limited by the constant turn speed programmed into the game itself. Sounds like a great way to make a quick buck and get people royally pissed at your company. Good job Lik Sang.

I think I agree with him. There are speed restraints placed in games.

Edited by GryphonKlaw