Truckin!

Inky

well I just stopped at home for the weekend and look what I find! changes to 1emu :P

well after 2 weeks solid on the road I can say that if you live in the southwest, south, or pacific northwest, along a major freeway (I-10, I-40, I-5) I've been to your town, and let me tell you, does your town suck :P

Funniest thing to happen so far. I was going to deliver in Richmond CA but I passed it. so I get off the freeway to turn back and find myself on some tiny street in Berkley. with nowhere to turn around :o So I had to drive that big ass truck down narrow residential streets at 4 in the morning :lol: I'm sure the locals were happy with me.

anyways it's a hi and bye thing. I am off back east in a few hours. not to happy about going back east I hear it's a pain out there with low overpasses and hella toll roads.

OH THis IS So flocking Cool! And Ink Was In, Or Maybe Around Santa Ana, If He Was YAY! Cuz I Live Right Between The 5 And One Of The Others I'm Not Sure, HEY-OH! i Hoe He Has A Good Tyme :lol:

So you are no longer a tattoo artist anymore? Anyway good luck and be sure to inform us of any exciting occurrences while on the road, drive hard, drive safe, and last but not least don't drink and drive. Good luck my friend may this help you fulfill your goals in life.