counterstrike

Jjangthekid

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just bought half-life platinum collection and i was playing CS online and people keep killing me in 1 hit.. btw my id is ryuken2k5

i just bought half-life platinum collection and i was playing CS online and people keep killing me in 1 hit.. btw my id is ryuken2k5

Hame here with me and CS: Source. :censored: I suck huge chunks at multiplayer games + my connection isn't that stable.

Edited by Agozer

Getting killed in one hit in CS is no surprise unless you're buying armor. Armor with a Helmet is pretty much a requirement after a round or two.

And an AWP is the biggest sniper rifle in the game. People used to refer to "AWP whores," people who used nothing but that rifle, beacuse it was ridiculously overpowered (it could kill an armored opponent in one hit and shoot through multiple walls). It was also a favorite with wallhackers (people who hack to see through walls). I'm not sure if it's been toned down any, but I would guess not.

Knowing what to do in CS is pretty simple, aside from knowing the maps. Basically, buy a helmet and armor, then buy an ak47 if you're terrorist, or an m4 if you're counter-terrorist, and maybe a Desert Eagle and an HE grenade if you're feeling frisky. Aside from the AWP whores, you'll notice this is what about 85% of players do every round. To put it plainly, there is very little attempt made to balance the weapons aside from those mentioned, which is a shame. I personally like the pump shotgun and the P90, but they aren't nearly as universally effective as the ak and m4.